[TowerTalk] 160M vertical dipole ?

Robert Harmon k6uj at pacbell.net
Mon Jan 24 12:21:00 EST 2022

Rob,

Thanks for the info.  Thats interesting.  I need to figure that out.

I also found this  study by N9YC on vertical dipoles at different heights which was very informative.  He bottom fed the dipole with coax up to
the center of the dipole.  Another alternate to consider.   He lives in the same general area as I do and his ground conductivity is
not very good as mine probably is too.  :-(

http://k9yc.com/VerticalHeight.pdf <http://k9yc.com/VerticalHeight.pdf>

73,
Bob
K6UJ