[TowerTalk] FCP vs On ground.txt

Chuck Dietz w5prchuck at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 15:43:06 EST 2022

I have been following this thread closely because I am planning a 4 square
and thinking of the single, elevated radial from each vertical. For 160m I
was thinking of a quarter wave radial from the bottom of each vertical at
about 25’ sloping down to about 10’ at the end. But I guess that should be
in a new thread.

Chuck W5PR