[TowerTalk] Stack-matching

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Tue Jul 19 17:05:52 EDT 2022

Array Solutions and 4O3A make relay devices that will swap two antennas with
two radios but they will not combine the antennas on a single radio. If your
two antennas are tribanders you could use triplexers, bandpass filters and
stackmatches to use whatever combination of antennas you want on each radio.

John KK9A

Lee AA4GA wrote:

Hi all...

Does anyone know of a commercial stack-matching box (for 2 antennas) that
will send the unselected antenna to another port?  As in: I'm using the
high antenna on radio A, and that makes the low antenna available for use
on Radio B.  And vice-versa.

I envision two antenna connections and a stack output and an alternative
output...something along those lines.

I thought I'd seen a commercial product that did this, but I can't find it
now.  I'm sure something could be rigged up using external relays (and I'd
love to hear from anyone who's done that as well), but I would like to
evaluate other options.

Thanks,

Lee, AA4GA