[TowerTalk] Stack-matching

Lee Hiers lee.hiers at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 16:34:00 EDT 2022

Hi all...

Does anyone know of a commercial stack-matching box (for 2 antennas) that
will send the unselected antenna to another port?  As in: I'm using the
high antenna on radio A, and that makes the low antenna available for use
on Radio B.  And vice-versa.

I envision two antenna connections and a stack output and an alternative
output...something along those lines.

I thought I'd seen a commercial product that did this, but I can't find it
now.  I'm sure something could be rigged up using external relays (and I'd
love to hear from anyone who's done that as well), but I would like to
evaluate other options.

Thanks,

Lee, AA4GA