[TowerTalk] Taper conversions ...

Dan Maguire danac6la at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 13:05:24 EDT 2022

Concerning AutoEZ, W4TV wrote:
>>> Unfortunately, it's not just the small price he asks for it... it
>>> also requires the current version of Excel and M$ absurd licensing
>>> requirements (annual tribute for Office).

There might be some misunderstanding there.  AutoEZ
(https://ac6la.com/autoez.html) can be used with any version of
Microsoft Excel from the last 20 years or so.  I recently acquired a
new laptop with Windows 11 to do some testing with that operating
system and to go along with it I purchased MS Office 2019 Home and
Student from a company called Plazasoftware based in London:

https://www.plazasoftware.com/collections/office-2019/products/office-2019-home-and-student-2019-for-windows-device

Very reasonable one-time cost for a lifetime license.  Office 2019 (or
2021 or 2016 or 2013 or 2010 etc) works just fine with AutoEZ.  There
is no need to purchase MS Office 365 which requires an annual fee.

I have no business affiliation with Plazasoftware or any other such MS
Office vendors.

Dan, AC6LA