[TowerTalk] 2 guys, one anchor?

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Tue May 3 11:05:58 EDT 2022

Good point Tim.

But he said nothing about preforms.

I was assuming the anchor rods were the kind with the 'fist" ends, which
are made to have multiple wires wrapped through them. I thought he was
going to use cable clamps or compression sleeves, not big grips. That
sort of install is fine for a 60' tower.

But yes, you know what they say about assumptions...

-Steve K8LX