[TowerTalk] Feeding single band HF yagis 500+ ft from the shack

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Wed May 18 16:46:52 EDT 2022

I'm well aware of the latency consideration you raise, Jim, but many
remote contest ops seem to have managed them satisfactorily.  I've been
to W3LPL many times, and if his house were 600 feet from his tower field
rather than right next door, and if the station had been designed this
year instead of 20-odd years ago, I can well imagine him looking at the
"shack in the tower field" option.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<http://beta.reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite