[TowerTalk] Sources for SS Hardware ??

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Nov 10 14:41:30 EST 2022

On 11/10/2022 11:09 AM, Jim Brown wrote:

> Counterfeit products and parts have been rampant for at least 20 years.

I meant to add to this post that I've been running into what I believe
are counterfeit home and kitchen products I've seen recommended by
magazines and newspapers who say their recommendations are based on
serious research. When I click on links in those publications to buy
these products, or replacements for specific items by make and model,
I've occasionally received stuff that clearly wasn't anything that those
publications would have recommended. For example, name-brand kitchen and
BBQ utensils.

One of those publications, the NY Times, reported complaints from
readers of apparent counterfeits, or vastly inferior products that
looked a bit like the real thing.

73, Jim K9YC