[TowerTalk] Sources for SS Hardware ??

Charles Gallo (KG2V) charlie at thegallos.com
Thu Nov 10 14:50:51 EST 2022

The company I work for sells products on Amazon - and all of a sudden,
we had people counterfeiting our products!!!  Amazon's response?  If you
pay us for product protection (basically bar codes), THEN we can do
something, but otherwise, too bad, even though the package looks
different - they can't pull them from stock

--
73 de KG2V
Charles Gallo