[TowerTalk] Add on 3" mast brake?

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 16 10:37:48 EST 2022

Searched for the BMW driveshaft damper part - $1200 from BMW with a $500
discount, $31 on ebay.  Could there be a quality difference  ;) ??

Also, could make one from multiple threaded end (plate/plate) vibration
isolators, but that would cost more.

https://www.mcmaster.com/64885K33 or Kipp from MSC

https://www.kippusa.com/xs_db/DOKUMENT_DB/www/KIPP/BEDIENTEILE/Technische_Hinweise/enUS/TH_009_Gummipuffer_enUS.pdf

Grant KZ1W