[TowerTalk] Add on 3" mast brake?

SSC - Mitch - VE6OH - CIW308 ssc at andor.net
Thu Nov 17 17:33:01 EST 2022

Grant,

Mitch here from Alfa Radio

Don VE6JY did a lot of experimenting with shock absorbsers when he had
has big 80 meter beam.

You could something like that.

I have made one from a torque disk (replaces a universal joint) on many
import autos.

I used one for a Mercedes Benz - They are good for many hundred of
horsepower and they are exposed to the ground so goods for all weather.

That and the Big Rak rotator my solve your problem.

Mitch  VE6OH