[TowerTalk] TXM Hardline, Re: TowerTalk Digest, Vol 237, Issue 7

Steve Davis | Davis RF sdavis at davisrf.com
Thu Sep 15 12:35:55 EDT 2022

Lee, if you would like, contact me directly for a quote on Andrew/Commscope Heliax OR a lower cost Heliax Tm equivalent, high quality, Made in USA, hard line. Please tell me your application freqcy, length, and I will give you options for size of cable vs. price vs.attenuation.  .
 I will look into one of the suggestions below which is a low cost, Commscope equivalent to LCF4-50A, because Commscope has a Heliax Tm version at considerably higher cost, so my first guess is that the lower price option is either made in CHINA and/or uses an aluminum vs. copper clad center conductor.

You can contact me :   sdavis at DavisRF.com<mailto:sdavis at DavisRF.com>

73,,   Steve Davis    K1PEK   DAVIS RF Co .     and       Davis Rope and Cable Co.