[TowerTalk] Feeding Guys was Loading Guy Wires

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 08:00:57 EDT 2022

Sure, there have been such charts over the years.  My point was that
making segments of guys into resonant lengths would seem like a risky
endeavor for the performance of the antennas on the tower, especially
given the harmonic relationship of our bands.

That said, for years I had a 4-element K3LR-style vertical array for 80M
on my tower, and noticed no impact on the stacked tribanders inside the
array.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite