[TowerTalk] Old Top Ten Devices Relay Switch Box

Les Kalmus w2lk at bk-lk.com
Thu Sep 22 20:03:43 EDT 2022

Ed,

If you are referring to the antenna relay box that is a diecast box with
six antenna ports and no markings except for a paper strip that labels
the ports I have the same one and had the same issue.

What I did was to reverse the diode for each relay on the PC board which
allowed me to apply +12V DC for the desired relay.

I have the original manual which I will be happy to copy you on if you
wish. I think I still have the modified relay box as well.

Les W2LK