[TowerTalk] Old Top Ten Devices Relay Switch Box

Ed Goss ed.n3cw at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 03:36:01 EDT 2022

HI Les,

Yes sounds like the same box.  It appears it originally was meant to work with the TTD band decoder, and not an independent control head.  I like the idea of switching the diodes...then I can use one of the spare Ameritron control heads I have here.  Thanks to all who responded.
--Ed, N3CW--

Message: 10