[TowerTalk] Dual Band OWA Design

Jeff Blaine KeepWalking188 at ac0c.com
Sun Sep 25 15:30:57 EDT 2022

John, I built a 30/17 dual monoband using AutoEZ for the optimization.
The result has been excellent and AutoEZ makes the various
compromise/optimization considerations manageable.  If you enjoy that
sort of work, using this project to gain competence with AUtoEZ will be
very rewarding.

73/jeff/ac0c
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie
www.ac0c.com