[TowerTalk] Beverage on Sloping Ground

Steve Jones n6sj at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 2 17:10:33 EDT 2023

Chuck,
I can't imagine a 2% slope would make much difference.  I have two 500' Beverages in the mountains here and they drop off a good 100 feet. Or 20% slope.  They work well both directions.  Using the DXE reflection box at the lower end of each.  However instead of "good" soil mine is fractured sandstone or "very poor" soil.  That might help.
73,
Steve
N6SJ