[TowerTalk] Prosearch Rotor Controller Info Needed

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Mon Dec 18 11:55:18 EST 2023

A Google search did not reveal any manual/schematic info.

However, if the controller was designed for CDE/Telex/HyGain
rotators, forget about controlling a Alfa-Spid rotator.

CDE/HyGain are AC motors, Alfa-Spid are DC.
CDE/HyGain use a rheostat for direction indication, Alfa-Spid a
magnetic (pulse) switch.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV