[TowerTalk] Prosearch Rotor Controller Info Needed

Steve Harrison k0xp at k0xp.com
Mon Dec 18 12:26:59 EST 2023

> A Google search did not reveal any manual/schematic info.

The most info that I have found was from Yahoo, and was a
fairly-detailed review by N1ACH in the June, 1984 "Ham Radio" magazine
starting on page 116, IIRC. Prosearch also has a full-page ad on page
108 of that issue.

However, earlier this morning, N5IF also answered me and now I know that
I can't use this controller for the Alpha Spid. But Greg also pointed me
to "The DX Shop", which imports suitable controllers and much more
besides from the UK at very reasonable prices; I'll probly be placing an
order before long. Still, it would be nice to have the info on this
Prosearch controller so maybe I can adapt it to my Yahoo G-800 rotator...

TNX,

Steve K0XP