[TowerTalk] R0hn 25 Storage

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Sun Jan 1 09:10:17 EST 2023

Yesterday I was gifted 60 feet of 25G, most of it in not new but decent
shape (HNY !)

It will likely be 6 months to 2 years before I can get it erected. I
live in a humid semi tropical environment (Tampa, Fl) rain at least
every 2weeks with an annual average of 20+ inches. The state flower is
mold and mildew, While 20" may not seem like a lot it never really gets
dry here for very long.

In the collective wisdom of the group what is the BEST WAY to store it.
? Horizontal? Vertical.? How do you seal it up to keep the plethora of
critters from building homes inside the legs and so on

Some of it has a mild rusty spots...what is the best way to clean it and
what to  paint it with so it outlives me for another 20 years?

Dave
NR1DX
--
Dave Manuals at ArtekManuals.com www.ArtekManuals.com