[TowerTalk] ROhn 25 Storage

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 08:08:50 EST 2023

The only stuff that actually works. Just a satisfied user here.
I use it on our fertilizer sprayers. If you know anything about fertilizers you know it eats steel for lunch.And one or two coats of silver or galvanize paint to block UV rays.
https://www.mrochem.com/BlackStar-Rust-Converter.html

| $0.00 |  |

|  |
BlackStar Rust Converter | Mr OChem

Get rid of Rust with BlackStar Rust Converter! It Kills rust and chemically converts it to a durable abrasion & ...

Store horizontal.
Pop plastic tape across the open ends (assuming the tubing is dry on the day you do that}If you are really anal put a fan to blow on the ends for a few hours on a warm day and then tape them off.You should be good to go then.
Doc / k8do