[TowerTalk] DIY Air Wound Coils

Richard Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Wed Jan 18 10:21:32 EST 2023

Can you cite some examples of plastics that have high loss at HF and low
loss at UHF

or vice versa?  I've never encountered that phenomenon.

The web site (plasticfantasticlibrary) doesn't appear to give an
information about

dielectric constant and dissipation factor.  Did I somehow miss where
this info was

listed?

---
Rick Karlquist