[TowerTalk] Assembling a Yagi

Doug Christensen auriga1usa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 07:20:11 EST 2023

I would assemble it and check where the "dip" is in SWR. This is the only
real world measurement any antenna tech can make. Be sure to raise the
assembled array as high as you can and measure where the dip is. Ground
measurements should be made at least 2 wavelengths away from other
obstacles.

73
Doug
WB1E