[TowerTalk] DIY Air Wound Coils

David Gilbert ab7echo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 13:16:57 EST 2023

Are you asking if my OpenSCAD code pulls variable information from
Brian's excellent COIL program?  If so, the answer is that it doesn't.
You can get what you want from Brian's program and then load those
numbers into the OpenSCAD files.  Somebody could probably write a script
to directly pass the variables, but I don't see the point.  For one
thing Brian's program assumes a coil with uniform diameter and the
version of my files you are referring to results in a slightly tapered coil.

If you're simply asking how to use Brian's program,  it's just an
executable file.

73,
Dave   AB7E