[TowerTalk] DIY Air Wound Coils

Randy Lake randyn1kwf at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 15:42:42 EST 2023

Thanks for the reply David. Reading the Readme file in Brian;s program it
refers to right clicking on a couple variables and running the optimiser. I
am not sure what he is referring to. I can open the program, change
variables and see changes in other parameters but not sure what the
"optimiser" is.
Randy N1KWF

--
Randy Lake N1KWF