[TowerTalk] AFCI RFI?

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Thu Mar 16 12:27:37 EDT 2023

Gents:
     I'm having my electric service panel in our home replaced and wanted to ask if any of you have had experience, either good or bad, with code-required arc-fault circuit interrupters and related RFI?  I believe I read somewhere (here, possibly?) that either these or GFCI's were problematic in generating RFI, especially on the lowbands.  I'd like to make sure I don't make things worse for myself by allowing the electrician to install the wrong AFCI design or brand.

     Many thanks.
73 deGene Smar  AD3F