[TowerTalk] AFCI RFI?

KD7JYK DM09 kd7jyk at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 16 14:13:48 EDT 2023

"I'm having my electric service panel in our home replaced and wanted to
ask if any of you have had experience, either good or bad, with
code-required arc-fault circuit interrupters and related RFI?"

Check here, they've been mentioned numerous times, and seem to come up a
few times a year:

RFI mailing list

RFI at contesting.com