[TowerTalk] ...and another coax adapter question

Scott Townley scott at nx7u.net
Sun Nov 26 12:35:24 EST 2023

I stand corrected; yes I neglected mismatch loss.

Re-calculating using datasheet max values gives Pdiss values that
decrease with increasing frequency, which is what I would have expected
(but didn't get the first time).  I realize datasheet values are just
that, all I'm trying to do is to get a feel for what the relay can do.

I can see from the discussion that measurements can't predict
everything.  Fortunately for me I don't use 'elbows' or RA-coax
connectors at all (too many bad experiences at work, even with
'professional' grade stuff).

Thanks all for playing!

--
Scott NX7U