Keying Interface & RF?

Eric & Bonnie Hall thehalls@ix.netcom.com
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 04:43:16 -0700

Hello Fellow TR Users:

    First of all I have to admit that I am mostly an appliance
operator...

    My problem concerns the homemade keying interface that I put
together: It works great on 80, 15, & 10m, BUT when I try to use it on
either 40 or 20m it seems to get some kind of RF (?) interference. I
put the little board in a metal box, used shielded cable...

    Has anyone had this problem or have any other tests that I could
try? I was so proud of myself that I actually built the little gismo!

    Thanks for any input,
        Eric WD9GGY
        thehalls@ix.netcom.com

(sometimes it's better to be geograhically challenged, then mentally
challenged...)