From: thehalls
To: trlog
Subject: Keying Interface & RF?
Date: Wednesday, August 07, 1996 7:28AM

Hello Fellow TR Users:

    First of all I have to admit that I am mostly an appliance operator...

    My problem concerns the homemade keying interface that I put together:
It works great on 80, 15, & 10m, BUT when I try to use it on either 40 or
20m it seems to get some kind of RF (?) interference. I put the little board
in a metal box, used shielded cable...

    Has anyone had this problem or have any other tests that I could try? I
was so proud of myself that I actually built the little gismo!

    Thanks for any input,
        Eric WD9GGY
        thehalls@ix.netcom.com
(sometimes it's better to be geograhically challenged, then mentally
challenged...)