.DTA files

Lee Hiers AA4GA aa4ga@contesting.com
Fri, 16 Aug 1996 23:46:24 +0000

On 16 Aug 96, Larry Tyree wrote:

> > The main problem I see is that if the TR MASTER.DTA file includes
> > names it will be incompatible with the CT MASTER.DTA...would it not?
> >  Maybe with updated MASTOOLS both formats could be accomodated?
>
> The CT files will still work with TR (just no names).  If you add names
> to it (using POST), you won't be able to use it with CT any more.  POST

Guess I said it backward - that's what I meant though...that I
couldn't take my MASTER.DTA to W4WA's station, for example, and use
it with CT.  I could see a utility that would be able to strip the
names from the .DTA and allow its use with CT again.

Lee Hiers, AA4GA
Cornelia, GA
aa4ga@contesting.com