TRMaster.DAT and The 160M contest

Larry Tyree tree@lady.axian.com
Tue, 3 Dec 1996 15:21:44 -0800 (PST)

> I was "dry running" my LOGCFG.DAT file for the 160 test last night as is
> my habit with a new release of TRLog before a serious contest. I can not
> figure out how to get TRLog to pass the ARRL Section info from
> TRMASTER.DTA for this contest. I tried setting INITIAL EXCHANGE = CHECK
> SECTION which didnt work. The section info in TRMASTER.DTA is in "ARRL
> SECTION", which is not a valid value for INITIAL EXCHANGE.

I can fix this.  I will make a new initial exchange for just the section.

Your other option is to use one of the USER fields.  I will try to get a
new release out Wednesday night - Thursday at the latest (I know - that is
pretty close to the contest).

I wasn't thinking about the ARRL contest using sections instead of
QTHs.

Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com