POST check on multipliers

Claude R. Fontaine, Jr. kd4gw@directcon.net
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 21:10:07 -0800

Howard Hoyt wrote:

> I am thinking that for mixed mode you must run the POST check for
> multipliers to properly pick up mults in both cw and ssb.
>
> When I run POST, I get "This station is not in XX. Okay to remove mult ?"
> It seems to occur for every log entry (XX = logged section).
>
> Huh ?

Howard
I had the same problem with it telling me that station xxxxx is not in
xx.
I knew the entries were CORRECT. So I answered no. and finished the
POST. There is some
work that needs to be done on the ARRL 10 meter contest program.
Including proper points for
novice and tech in cw signing /N or /T to count 8 pts not 4.  Had to
edit the log after the contest.

Also no way known to enter MM region 1,2 or 3.

Ralph
KD4GW