POST and InterneT Sprint

Greg Clark putt@ai2a.net
Sun, 22 Dec 1996 11:14:26 -0800

Hi Folks
Have a couple of questions.
1. I did my first Internet Sprint last night and was trying to do POST
routines for log and summary.  I am consistant in getting the log to
remove all duplicate contacts....i.e. it only allows me to count one QSO
with AA5BT when I should get 3. So, from 69 Q's it takes me to 48.  What
am I doing wrong in POST??

2.  Getting ready for the Internet Sprint last night took me a while.
What I could not figure out was how to enter a name to start with??  I
could not figure out where to put it in the exchanges so that it would
go away after the first QSO and pick up the new name.  Any help??

Thanks
Hope everyone has a great holiday!!

73/Greg
N9IG