alt-L improvment?

Ronald D Rossi rrossi@btv.ibm.com
Tue, 16 Jul 1996 10:28:16 -0400

Tree,

I find the alt-L feature difficult to use to lookup dupe contact
information.  What usually happens is I type the call of the
calling station then hit the spacebar.  If it's a dupe the call
is removed from the window and not available for automatic entry
for the lookup.

Could you make the lookup work such that if there is no call in
the window that the LAST DUPE would be preentered to be looked up?

When the rate is slow and the caller persists (usually requiring me
to ask his/her call again) I can let him know where to go in his log
to fix my call (assuming it was copied wrong and that is why I'm
getting called again).

--
73 de N1PBT...ron (rrossi@btv.ibm.com) <><