need help

george fremin iii geoiii@bga.com
Fri, 10 May 1996 15:42:04 -0500 (CDT)

>i am new to trlog. am having trouble with the log. it won't make
>a summary sheet for the tx qso party

Summary sheets are only supported if the contest is supported.
It should be a simple matter to make up your own summary sheet.
Since the Cal qso party if very similar you might try making
a logcfg for that contest and putting a copy of your tx qso party
log in the same directory and then running the POST routine
to make a summary sheet.  I have not tested this yet but
I think it should work.

 and it wont recognize tx
>counties as tx. it did count them as mults.

I am not sure I understand what you mean by this - why
do you need to recognize them as tx?

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.  "You don't need an antenna that big to work 40 meters."