DVP Help

James Cullum jcullum@micron.com
Wed, 15 May 1996 10:35:25 -0600

I am trying to get my DVP working with TR (v5.63), but I am having
some problems.  I can't seem to get it to record (or playback).
In SSB Mode with DVPTSR loaded and DVP ENABLE = TRUE, when I hit
ctrl-F1 it says "You are playing CQF1.DVP".  Nothing is heard, but
shouldn't it be recording instead of trying to playback?  Also,
when I go into the alt-p menu, choose "C", then F1 nothing happens
when I hit alt-w or alt-r.  I am probably missing something
simple.  Are there other DVP or SSB related commands that I need
to add to LOGCFG.DAT to get it to work?  Please let me know if you
have any suggestions.  The DVP functions as it should with NA and CT.

Thanks,

Jim...  AB7CZ  jcullum@micron.com   http://netnow.micron.net/~jcullum/

ps.  Here is the LOGCFG.DAT I am using.  I have tried other LOGCFG.DAT
files, but with no luck as well.

MY CALL = AB7CZ
CONTEST = CQ WW
DISPLAY MODE = COLOR