Packet ID request

Randy Powell rmp@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 25 Nov 1996 22:22:50 -0800

Hi Tree -- I too found myself going back to the packet screen to find out
that Rusty was the one who'd posted a 10m mult I didn't have a prayer of
hearing down here in Santa Monica.  When you get a moment (like in April)
change the prompt to include the dxpacketclusterposter's callsign.  Thanks
& have a nice time in LA.

Randy Powell W6SW

P.S. Maybe by April I'll know my callsign.