TR and CQDL

Marcelo Gomes da Silva marcelo@ax.ibase.org.br
Sat, 12 Oct 1996 18:23:33 -0200

Dear George,

I received the UUencoded version of TR in my e-mail, and later the manual+disk via post. Thank you.

As I told you, I am trying to set the program for the CQ DL contest next weekend, but am having some problems for which I need you to help me.

I have added the following lines to my LOGCFG.DAT file:

MY CALL = PY1KN
CONTEST = OK DX
DOMESTIC FILENAME = CQDL.DOM
DOMESTIC MULTIPLIER = DOMESTIC FILE
QSO POINT METHOD = THREE POINTS PER QSO
EXCHANGE RECEIVED = RST DOMESTIC QTH

As you can see, I am using the OK DX contest as a base. This file loads without problems, but afterwars I get the following message:

Unknown domestic QTH found and ignored = 35

and the computer hangs. The Multiplier for this test is the first letter of the DOK region in DL. For example, if I receive the exchange 599 H06, the key to new multipliers will be H. Here is an excerpt of the .DOM file I assembled:

DL DX COUNTIES CODES

a = A
b = B
c = C