Beta version of POST

Larry Tyree tree@lady.axian.com
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 13:17:16 -0700 (PDT)

I have a new version of POST that is being tested.  If you are
interested in testing it, let me know and I will send you a copy.

I will probably send out a release late tonight, so if you can't
test it tonight, don't bother.

The following changes have been made:

 - Elimainted old data files for TRMASTER.DTA - no more crash in win95?
 - New add file routines for TRMASTER.DTA: Grids, QTHs for DX stations
   in ARRL DX, ASCII list of calls, another .DTA file.
 - Statistics display for TRMASTER file.
 - VE zone fix.
 - Improved menu descriptions for TRMASTER commands + help screen.

Glad I have a cafeteria 15 feet from my office so I can maximize
my lunch hour!

Remember, this is POST only.  The only change for TR will be the
CQ Zone fix.

Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com