MASTER.DTA for ARRL SS updated 30 October 1996

Jim Reisert AD1C Jim Reisert AD1C" <AD1C@tiac.net
Wed, 30 Oct 96 00:28:57 -0400

I uploaded a new MASTER.DTA that has only US (and possessions) and VE
callsigns.  This is useful for ARRL SS, or ARRL DX from the DX side.  It
has 8351 callsigns, which appeared at least 10 times in the dataset I
used.

The file sizes are:

	MASUSVE.ZIP	 94,375 bytes
	MASTER.DTA	210,631 bytes

Note that the .ZIP archive will unpack a file called MASTER.DTA - this may
over-write any old MASTER.DTA you have, so save the old one first!

You can get the file several ways:

FTP:	ftp://boss.databook.com/AD1C/masusve.zip	[east coast
USA]
	ftp://ftp.jzap.com/pub/ct-files/masusve.zip	[west coast
USA]

E-mail:	send message to ct-user-REQUEST@databook.com

	In the body of the message put the command:

		GET masusve.uue
		GET uud.com

	uud.com is a program to UUdecode a file, if you don't already have
	one.

	Please note that this address is *temporary* until VE7TCP server
	is fixed.

	Also note that there is *no* CT-USER reflector at this address,
	just a file server.

Please contact me with any questions or problems.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert <AD1C@tiac.net>                    http://www.tiac.net/users/ad1c/