5.78 "SORT" sorta

Dave Henderson n0dh@comtch.iea.com
Sun, 08 Sep 1996 15:02:36 -0700

Ok I finally got the real 5.78 this morning (5.77 ran fine in the contest by
the way, under DOS). It appears that it now runs OK under WIN95 this based on
5 minutes of playing.

POST is still another story. SORT still "sorta sorts", My cryptologists are
still trying to figure out what the sort order is because it sure isnt
alphabetic based on the first three letters/numbers, it did move things
around in the data base, and AA# are all first after that ????

POST also doesnt like WIN95 very much. Any activty which writes to
TRMASTER.DTA results in run time error 005. POST works fine under DOS (I know
I know).

Dave
N0DH
dit dit