Response time

R. Torsten Clay torsten@mephisto.physics.uiuc.edu
Tue, 24 Sep 96 16:47:02 CDT

	I still don`t own anything faster than a 286 (my PS-2 286 is now
7 years old!) Response time is fine for any contest with less than about
700-1000 q's. I do remember last year during SS that it was getting a little
slow (maybe .5 to 1 sec delay) between logging a qso and sending the next cq.
	If the response time got bad, I would use ctrl+enter while the other
guy was still confirming the qso, instead of just enter at the end- that gave
the program a little more time to catch up!

Tor
n4ogw@uiuc.edu