[TRLog] Data Loss

Greg Clark k9ig@contesting.com
Sat, 02 Aug 1997 07:45:57 -0700

Hi Guys

Well, today was one of those days I should have stayed in bed.

I got up early and decided to get my IARU log ready to send in.  I was
in TR and start to configure my data.  In the middle of the
configuration....just did a dupe and was putting it in ARRL
format.....my power went out to the house.

My power went out....as I just found out....due to bad hardware
connections.....that have been giving me RFI fits for the last 3
months.  I digress.

Bottom line is my total log is gone.  I have a RUDUP file and a LOG.DAT
file with only about 30 Q's in it.  This was a 1000 QSO + log.

No, I did not make a back-up.

I don't suppose there is a neat feature that may be able to assist in
getting my log back? :)

It's not even 8am here.....I need a drink.

73/Greg
K9IG