[TRLog] Log formats

Lee Hiers, AA4GA aa4ga@contesting.com
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 02:05:53 +0000

On 18 Dec 97, Tree  N6TR wrote:

> I spoke to Bev at the ARRL and was unable to find out specifically
> what the problem is with the formats (other than not showing the
> transmitted precedence check and section for each QSO which I have
> a hard time believing is really a problem).

As I recall, the official ARRL paper logs don't even have a place for
precendence, check, and section for each QSO, it's on the top of each
page...of course, it _has_ been a long time since I looked at one!

I believe I sent my SS log with a separate summary sheet all zipped
together.  Probably sent it uuencoded - I use Pegasus and accepted
the default endcoding.

I got back the following message: