[TRLog] Bandmap

george fremin iii geoiii@bga.com
Sun, 28 Dec 1997 08:40:53 -0600 (CST)

Barry Martz K8BK writes:

>I have one question (so far).  BANDMAP.  It says in the manual that
>you can QSY your radio to a logged station on the bandmap by pressing
>the control-end key.  My cursor doesn't seem to move down into the
>bandmap using either control key and my end key.  I have tried it in
>both search and pounce and cq modes, neither works.  Am I doing
>something wrong here?

I think it is control-page_down to the the cursor in the
band map and then you hit enter to take the radio to the
highlighted spot. (I have no radio)

>Oh, one more thing, just a quick look through and didn't find a
>command for the logcfg file for adjusting time.  I know of the alt-t
>cmd but is there a line we can add to logcfg to adj time +5 or
>whatever?

In the control-J menu:

HOUR OFFSET

--

George Fremin III          "You give me a $10,000 custom guitar
Austin, Texas                and Chet Atkins a $200 discount