[TRLog] Not stay in S&P

MCCARTY, DAVID K. -DKMC DKMC@chevron.com
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 15:28:00 -0800

Kirk,

Wondering what version you were using?  With so many new versions
lately, many of us are using an older version, and this info would help
us and Tree, I bet.

I was using 5.87 in ARRL CW and noticed several times when going into
S&P mode the arrow indicating where automatic sending would start in CQ
Mode (my chief visual indicator of mode) would not disappear.  This
caused a little bit of hesitation at times.  I haven't had time since to
figure out when it does and doesn't work.  There seemed to be a pattern
to it, just can't remember now from the wee hours on 160. hi. Related?

73
Dave K5GN