[TRLog] Radio interface is not working correctly

Ve3bmv@aol.com Ve3bmv@aol.com
Sun, 2 Nov 1997 19:14:02 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 97-11-02 08:52:15 EST, W0MN writes:

<<
 I have a LOT of hysteresis and I am jumper ed. That should NOT happen
 and really makes the frequency change basically useless!
 I still get a time of 2 sec to 67 sec with most about 15 sec before
 the change is noticed on my radio and everything is correct. It has to
 be the program at this point. It just does not handle the 870
 correctly. >>

I have noticed too that my TS870 slowed down considerably, it was not that
slow before with older versions of TR. Everything else stayed the same, baud
rate, interface.

Yuri VE3BMV, K3BU