[TRLog] real minor "feature"

Ronald D Rossi rrossi@btv.ibm.com
Mon, 03 Nov 1997 12:45:04 -0500

Tree,

Here's something for the very bottom of the list...In the call and exchange
windows the delete key only works when insert is active. If overwrite is
enabled the delete key only deletes the character it is over, but not the
space.

PS. I noticed item #76 on the wish list is mine and you commented on it. I
agree that it does not fail for this anymore. I don't know what version I
tried it with, but it was the week following this past NAQP phone. So I
rebuilt a directory with 6.05, 6.10, and 6.11...it did not fail. It must have
been something else I was doing! I refused to believe I was not patient enough
to wait the 2 seconds the message spends displayed =:-) !!

--
73 de KK1L ex N1PBT...ron (rrossi@btv.ibm.com) <><
Ron Rossi H/P SRAM Engineering -- IBM Microelectronics