[TRLog] Logged frequency anomaly

n4si@pobox.com n4si@pobox.com
Sun, 16 Nov 1997 00:00:21 +0000

While SSing, on two occassions when I logged the QSO, the frequency
in the log showed a negative value. (I have FREQUENCY LOG ENABLE =
TRUE)

Both occassions came in conjuction with a corrected exchange entry.
The first one I didn't get the particulars, but the second one I had
entered K5NDX in the call window, and then 77 MS 299B K5MDX
(corrected call). The QSO was logged correctly except in the
frequency (serial # sent column) column was .-7000

Easy to correct in the log, just letting you know. I had many
other corrected exchange entries that all worked just fine. In fact I
was playing with it a lot to see what it would do. A really amazing
feature. I was able to correct calls, sections, checks, numbers
routinely. I was even able to put a call in the exchange window and
log the QSO correctly with no call in the call window!

A really well done routine, Larry.

I love this software.

73, Rod N4SI
    The DXer formerly known as N9AKE